Live Scan Services
Live Scan Services
The Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program is authorized by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to perform electronic live scan services for the Imperial County school districts, public sectors, and private pay.
Electronic fingerprints and other pertinent personal data are transmitted to the DOJ using technological system equipment compatible with the DOJ information systems for the purpose of conducting a criminal history search.
Live scan services are available by appointments. Walk-ins are welcome based on availability. Please note: Live Scan appointments have priority over walk-ins.
Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To set up an appointment, please contact Live Scan Operator(s):
The following items are required at the time of appointment
- Request for Live Scan Service - Applicant Submission Form
- The employing agency must complete and provide the Applicant Submission Form to the applicant.
- The Imperial Valley ROP will not accept faxes or photocopies of the Applicant Submission Form.
Valid Photo ID
MUST be presented at time of service and can be any of the following:
- California Driver's License
- California Identification (ID) card
- Out of State Driver's License or ID
If you do not hold the required form of identification, contact the Live Scan Services for further information.
Fees vary for a variety of reasons and are determined based on the purpose of which the live scan transmission is being requested. There are a variety of scenarios that may arise and live scan fees are thus determined on an individual case by case basis.
Total cost may vary, for clarification contact Live Scan Operator(s): (760) 482-2600:
- $25 administrative rolling fee required.
- DOJ fees: Vary may be up to $50
- FBI fees: Vary may be up to $50
Method of payment
All fees must be paid at the time of service(s).
Only cash or money orders accepted.
No personal checks or debit/credit cards accepted.