Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program is committed to provide a wide range of direct services and linkages for both adult and youth career seekers. A variety of programs offer a host of economic stability related service such as:
- Career Readiness Certificate attainment
- Career Pathway exploration
- Specific Job Training
- Financial Literacy
- Employability and Job Readiness classes/workshops
- Job search assistance
- Work-based learning experiences
- On-the-job training (OJT) opportunities.
IVROP provides high quality services and tools to Imperial County residents seeking improved quality of life.